The world of work is changing fast. Are you ready for it?
Here are 6 trends from a digest of a MPF trends seminar I attended recently by Rohit Talwar of Fast Future. @fastfuture
• Old style businesses could become extinct: There is a big ‘clash’ between the old and new worlds. This is magnified for traditional businesses and where technology is changing fast/creating disruption
• Change and uncertainty is certain: Accelerated speed of change with uncertainty the new ‘normal’
• Quality thinking a must: To succeed, firms and businesses need to create time and a structure for thinking
• Danger of stress inhibiting clarity of thought: Stress of downturn pressures has created fatigue – can affect clarity of thought/decision making when quality thinking is becoming more vital
• Plans with 3 timeframes: Three different timeframes need to be considered for businesses to stay ahead; longer term ‘radar’ (4-10 years), medium term vision (3 years), short term – clear goals for 12 months
• Diverse minds needed in tandem: Different individuals and mind/skill sets are needed to be responsible for these 3 different timeframes and issues
How will these trends affect you?
What’s your first step to reflect on this?
To follow Fast Future on Twitter:
For more insights and tips to help you liberate ALL of your talent, follow us on Twitter: