Portfolio careers are growing fast – because of need and want. More information below if this is a new concept for you.
A career portfolio or portfolio career has many pros. I have thought of over 70. Here are 10 of mine for now:
1. Doing what I want
2. No week ever the same
3. Always learning
4. Planning my own tasks around the sunny weather
5. The ability to be spontaneous
6. Taking a day off if I feel like it
7. Avoiding rush hour
8. Avoiding queues and busy times in shops
9. The variety and stimulation of varied work
10. Getting better value train fares from travelling off peak
What would be your biggest pro?
For more insights and tips, follow us on Twitter:
Below are two analogies for managing your career portfolio:
Comparing a portfolio career to Doctor Who:
Managing a portfolio career like investments
Are you plural or singular?