Do you love your job? If not, what are you doing about it? I often find that if people aren’t sure what to do, they do nothing, which leads them, well nowhere.
You can make small changes where you are, change your attitude to your current role, or plan a carefully thought out and well researched move elsewhere.
Here are 15 reasons why I LOVE my job:
- My job is to help people find work they love and which fits them perfectly so they feel more fulfilled and are more productive
- I meet some really interesting people and learn from them
- I love asking questions and helping people discover insights and clarity
- I feel inspired
- I can honour my values and be me
- I feel authentic as I have successfully changed my own career many times so I know it’s not too scary
- I get paid to do what I love
- I feel ‘in-flow’ and alive
- I see my clients become more happy, fulfilled and confident
- I get to write which I love
- It combines all my experience and skills
- I like helping people
- I am a natural connector of resources and useful information
- I love trends and research
- I am passionate about people having unique talents and realising their potential
Get in touch if you would like to enjoy your job more than you do and are open to support.
To follow us on Twitter, @talentliberator